Planned for v1.0.2
Summarized feedback for a future update thus far (current: v1.0.1):
- Review AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs for config modification, disable, or removal.
- Review mod suggestions below.
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: I would like to be able to build an automated rubber tree farm. See if any of the currently installed mods provide a way to do so, otherwise look into Forestry. Jinx says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byANNp3S4dk
- [IN-REVIEW] AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs: (1) Zombies and most other mobs over-powered even when fought by 3 players at once. Example: regenning in lava, blastoff. (2) Wither, thorn effect with hit to player. (3) Enchanted zombies, skeletons, etc with over-powered and high-level enchanted weapons, invisibility. (4) "Supermobs are being end game level against new players" even with some armor and good tools. (5) Makes dungeons experience not as fun. http://atomicstryker.net/infernalmobs.php (see config section).
- [REJECTED] Make modpack a skyblock for streaming purposes.
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: http://www.9minecraft.net/chickens-mod/
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mystical-agriculture
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mystical-agradditions
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/projecte
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/blood-magic
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/thaumcraft-inventory-scanning
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/blood-arsenal
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/avaritia
- [CLOSED] Mod suggestion: VeinMiner. Response: I believe there are already installed mods that provide similar yet different functionality. Look into wands or drills.
- [IN-REVIEW] AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs: either remove, disable, or modify the config to only have one modifier at a time for each mob.
- [CLOSED] Mod suggestion: any mods for housing, décor, or furniture? Response: check out the saw to cut blocks into smaller pieces as well as BiblioCraft, Blockcraftery, MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, MalisisDoors, and SecurityCraft. These mods should provide a decent amount of items to place in your homes. Adding more furniture mods would extend the start-up time of the game and memory usage.
- [IN-REVIEW] Mod suggestion: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/comforts